As a full time dancer and performer, I’ve always appreciated how fitness challenged my body differently and heightened my sense of body awareness.
I’ve always thought that my dance training was enough and anything outside of the dance studio was just a waste of time. Up until a friend invited me to a barre class and I immediately fell in love with the energy of a group fitness class! After a few months of attending a various classes, I jumped on an opportunity to become a group fitness instructor (Barre and Zumba Fitness) and have never looked back since.
Fitness definitely opened doors of opportunities for me. In 2018, I was offered to work in Riyadh for a little over a year and then mid pandemic, I was invited to work in Dubai. Carrying the same eagerness that I had since I began my fitness trainer journey, I aim to continually inspire women to honor their strength and find joy in movement!
• Birthday: 30 April
• Favorite holiday destination: Italy or Philippines
• Music you'll hear in my class: A bit of Disco, Pop and RnB
• Favorite treat meal: Garlic fried rice topped with a runny sunny side up egg
• Netflix series I Iast binged: Celebrity
• What’s one thing about you that surprises people: I battle in freestyle dance competitions
• Favorite quote: Always come from a place of truth.
No classes at the moment. Please check back later.