To our Reform Family,
As we become more accustomed to the new norms of daily life, we hope you and your loved ones are finding ways to ease back into your routines to stay active and safe. We are incredibly grateful to have had your support during closure and your continued support and cooperation with the new safety guidelines as required by the Dubai Government and local authorities upon our reopening. The health and safety of our clients and staff remain our top priority. We are operating at a reduced capacity while ensuring all government-advised safety guidelines are strictly followed. To the extent we introduce classes with full capacity, we will ensure that appropriate safety screens are installed between each to maintain a safe and healthy distance between clients.
We want to offer you all some peace of mind in knowing how we are working together to keep you safe.
Our commitment to you:
- Entry will not be permitted without a mask
- Daily deep cleaning of the studio
- Professional deep sanitation and fogging for the entire studio and common areas are scheduled weekly
- Masks are mandatory for instructors while teaching and for everyone in the common areas
- Temperature checks are done upon arriving to the studio
- Entry will be denied to anyone with a temperature of 37.5 or higher
- Sanitizing equipment and surfaces between each class
- Denying entry to anyone showing signs of being unwell
- Showers and lockers are open but no towels will be provided
- Capacity will be capped at 50% for all classes except for the Reform Method
- Safety screens installed between each Megaformer in the Reform Method class
How you can help us:
- Wear a mask at all times (apart from when performing strenuous exercise during class)
- Bring your own mat for all classes (except Reform Method
- Bring your own towel
- Don’t loiter or congregate in common areas
- Cancel class if you’re not feeling well
Our commitment to helping you stay active and feeling your best while staying safe and healthy is unshaken. We are confident that as a team, we will get through this unprecedented interruption of normalcy stronger together.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with any member of our team.