I'm originally Palestinian but was born and raised in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I've always had a strong attachment to the Gulf and decided to move to Dubai in 2013 after having spent 5 years studying in Toronto. My love for fitness started in 2010 and was influenced by my squash-addicted father. In 2017, I decided to pursue it full-time. I quit my full-time corporate job and went on a new venture - school - again! I eventually specialized in Pilates and functional movement. I feel very lucky to be doing what I enjoy most so, you'll always find me teaching classes, training clients or taking all kinds of online courses.
- Birthday: March 26
- Favorite holiday destination: Cape Town, South Africa
- Music you’ll hear in my class: It'll either be a dance kind of day or a really awesome RnB throwback playlist.
- Favorite treat meal: a meal sized blueberry muffin, I'd upgrade it to an extra large cake sized muffin if I could.
- Netflix series I Iast binged: Clickbait
- What’s one thing about you that surprises people? I'm the worlds biggest introvert :)
- Favorite book: Mans Search for Meaning - Victor Frankl
- Favorite quote: Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. - Victor Frankl