I was born in Australia and was a ballet dancer until my teens. I've always been intrigued in movement so naturally I gravitated into the fitness world soon after. I was certified as a PT in Australia in my late teens, I trained clients there and in my personal fitness endeavors I competed in fitness competitions and really enjoyed practising yoga. In 2014 I moved to Dubai, became 200 hrs certified in yoga and continued with my fitness career teaching clientele and helping with strength + conditioning, yoga, pre and post natal and for some time Reform Method at Reform Athletica.
- Birthday: 10 March
- Favorite holiday destination: Any bustling city with good nightlife
- Music you’ll hear in my class: An eclectic mix of tech house, minimal house with some old school remixes in between
- Favorite treat meal: I try to eat everything in moderation so I treat myself often ;)
- Netflix series I Iast binged: Shamefully, Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- What’s one thing about you that surprises people? Probably my healing journey with a long term Eating Disorder and my recovery
- Favorite book: Many self help books just to be general - depending on my life at the present time.
- Favorite quote: 'We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are' ...Anais Nin